Wow. It really doesn’t seem so very long ago that I was writing my 2008 retrospective. The older you get, the faster the years go by. Scary.
I don’t really have the motivation to do a detailed analysis of this year and I’m overly introspective at the best of times anyway.
- Making a success of the job I started in Nov 08 after the unpleasant short stint I did at the place before
- Moving on from he who was forever beyond the scope of this blog
- Enjoying various trips out of London to Wales, Scotland, Italy, Germany, France
- With the exception of a bout of swine flu and pulling a leg muscle – staying healthy
- Meeting up with friends I’ve made via this blog including Sven, Lula and Vic and also getting to know some great new people through social networking
- Gaining a stone (14 lbs) and generally eating and drinking too much
- Failing to find Steven (re: desperately seeking Steven)
- Not moving home sooner than I’d wanted. Very early next year I hope to
- Feeling frustrated by the status quo and constantly yearning for change of one kind or another
Well, this is likely to be the last post of this year (and indeed of this decade) so HAPPY NEW YEAR! I’m off to a dinner party this evening and staying over. Hoping not to over do it… What is it they say?? The pathway to hell is paved with good intentions…! We’ll see.
Anyway, thanks for reading and see you on the other side! Hope 2010 is good for you.